$25 includes class handouts
Field Guide No. 18: Beginnings may be purchased from Nautical Yarn for $15.95 for book or $9.95 for ebook downloadable version. (Purchase from Ravelry)
Tuesday, 7/27 and 8/3 and 8/10 from 6-7 PM via Zoom.
(You will be able to download your Zoom Meeting ID after you register at nauticalyarn.com)
- Light colored Worsted weight yarn for swatching
- Size 7-9 Circular Needles
- Size C, D, or E crochet hook
- Bent tip tapestry needle
- 1200 - 1800 yds of worsted weight yarn.
A kit is available (but not required) utilizing Michigan's own Shepherd's Wool.
Cost of the kit is between $72 - $108 depending on garment size.
- Size 6 and 7 or 8 needles are required, but we suggest you bring sizes 7 through 9 circular needles in 32"to 40" length and size 6 in 16" length.
- Pattern: Field Guide No. 18: Beginnings (Purchase from Ravelry)