Fall in Love with Fiber
You may order your 2023 passport HERE. Passports are available for pickup in-store in mid-August.
All passports ship free from Nautical Yarn or you may pick-up your passport in the store.
Please order your passport no later than October 1 to allow time for shipping prior to the
Northwest Michigan Yarn Crawl - Fall in Love with Fiber
scheduled for October 6-14, 2023.
This passport entitles the bearer to fun-filled excursions throughout the Northwest region of Michigan!
- Each shop will have a shop exclusive pattern available. This pattern will be free with purchase of passport for the Northwest Michigan Yarn Crawl between October 6-14.
- Show your passport at each shop you visit to receive your free pattern. Individual patterns may be purchased after the crawl ends.
- Enter for local and grand prize baskets when you visit a shop or complete the whole passport!
Your $5 fee buys you a printed passport, which enables you to win one of the many prizes at the end of the tour! With each shop you visit, your passport will be stamped verifying your visit – leave your passport with the last shop you visit, and we’ll make sure you’re entered into the Grand Prize Raffle for seven $25 gift certificates-one from each shop. (You are not required to make a purchase to receive a stamp!)
We are happy to announce the First Northwest Michigan Yarn Crawl-Fall in Love with Fiber!
Fall in Love with Fiber includes 7 shops.
- Get Crafty, Evart https://www.getcraftyevart.com/
- Knit & Spin, Montague https://www.knitandspin.biz/
- Leelanau Fiber, Suttons Bay https://www.leelanaufiber.com/
- Lost Art, Traverse City https://www.lostartyarn.com/
- Nautical Yarn, Ludington https://nauticalyarn.com/
- New Ewe, Newaygo https://www.newewe.com/
- Wool & Honey, Cedar https://woolandhoney.com/
|Nautical Yarn Hours|
|Friday||Oct 6||10 am-5 pm|
|Saturday||Oct 7||10 am-5 pm|
|Monday||Oct 9||10 am-5 pm|
|Tuesday||Oct 10||10 am-5 pm|
|Wednesday||Oct 11||10 am-5 pm|
|Thursday||Oct 12||10 am-5 pm|
|Friday||Oct 13||10 am-5 pm|
|Saturday||Oct 14||10 am-5 pm|
|Monday||Oct 16||10 am-5 pm|